Self-Engaged and Accountable
Self-Engaged and Accountable: Leadership Competencies for Individual Contributors
When leadership skills are embedded at all levels of the organization, the engagement equation shifts because individual contributors become self-driven and more accountable. Cerulean Leadership's Self-Engaged and Accountable: Leadership Competencies for Individual Contributors provides non-management employees with new ways of thinking about their own leadership roles and leadership competencies that free management to focus less on having to motivate and more on strategy development, mentoring, coaching and execution.
Potential outcomes include:
- Performance planning for individual contributors - creating effective goals and individual development plans (IDP's)
- Strategies for becoming more self-authored, self-engaged and accountable
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to optimize productivity
- Effective career planning strategies for self-development, growth and advancement
- Working effectively within accountability structures
- Strategies for managing up and across the organization
- Ability to navigate the “political frame” to avoid normally hidden organizational landmines
- How to work effectively as part of a team
To find out more about Self-Engaged and Accountable: Leadership Competencies for Individual Contributors, please contact Jeri Wilson, Director Cerulean Client Relations, at 310-413-8773 or email jeri@CeruleanLeadership.com.