Many if not most organizations have transitioned or are making the transition from hierarchical, top-down, command-and-control structures to flatter collaborative systems where employees are empowered to think, innovate and make decisions. That said, different levels of employees - from the C-suite to individual contributors across the organization - require knowledge and understanding of varying frameworks and dimensions of leadership development.
At Cerulean Leadership, we offer the following leadership development programs that touch every level of your company. All of our programs are tailored and customized for your organization's specific needs. Click on programs to see detailed descriptions of program elements.
- New Leadership Competencies for the C-Suite and Senior Executives
- Next-Level Leadership: The Art of Leading for Managers and Middle Managers
- Stepping Up to Leadership: The Art of Leading for First Line Supervisors, New Supervisors and Aspiring Supervisors
- Self-Engaged and Accountable: Leadership Competencies for Individual Contributors
- Integrated Leadership Academies: Creating Your In-House Leadership Development Program
- Leadership Retreats and Town Halls to Launch Leadership and Change Initiatives
- Influencing for Leaders to help leaders to more effectively influence and gain the support of others
To find out more about our leadership development programs, please contact Jeri Wilson, Director Cerulean Client Relations, at 310-413-8773 or email jeri@CeruleanLeadership.com.
Leadership Development: The Art of Inspiring Accountability and Action to Produce Extraordinary Results