Building High Performance Teams
Teams come in many shapes and sizes, but they all have one similar overarching objective: to produce outstanding results collectively, collaboratively, on time and under budget. Organizations have been working on building high performance teams since the time of the pyramid builders, but the science and art of high performance teams took a quantum leap in the second half of the 20th century with the advent of quality circles, matrixed teams and lean systems.
In the 21st century, the challenge for teams has been compounded by the need to operate effectively within today's do-more-with-less VUCA environment (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity). Cerulean Leadership's Building High Performance Teams in Today's VUCA Environments provides executives, managers and teams with the know-how to create dynamic, collaborative and synergistic teams equipped to produce extraordinary results.
Potential outcomes include:
- Understand the foundations of team chartering -launching effective project teams or strengthening existing ones
- Clarify team goals, roles and responsibilities
- Create effective and efficient accountability frameworks to enhance team performance
- Understand and manage team dynamics and diversity
- Develop team incentives and improve engagement levels
- Foster excellent team communication, collaboration and interdisciplinary thinking as a source of innovation
- Learn how to operate in today's VUCA environment
- Track team results and manage team performance
To find out more about Building High Performance Teams in Today's VUCA Environments, please contact Jeri Wilson, Director Cerulean Client Relations, at 310-413-8773 or email jeri@CeruleanLeadership.com.