Next Level Leadership
Next Level Leadership: The Art of Leading for Managers and Middle Managers
When organizations refer to leadership development, they often mean management development. However, there is a world of difference between leadership and management, yet both are necessary to be successful in today's fast-moving, fast changing organizations. At Cerulean Leadership, we believe leadership and management are everyone's job, not just that of those in senior-level executive positions. Next Level Leadership: The Art of Leading for Managers and Middle Managers provides participants with the competencies and skills needed for those involved in the delicate balancing act which exists at the middle layers of the organization.
Potential outcomes include:
- Building vision and strategic thinking skills
- Chartering teams and driving team effectiveness
- Approaches to creating organizational alignment and managing change
- Strategies to motivate and generate engagement among staff members
- Greater understanding of the art of leading and managing through others
- Approaches to unleashing individual and organizational diversity, imagination, creativity and interdisciplinary thinking
- Strategies for managing up, down and across the organization
- Development and implementation of accountability structures
- Ability to foster effective communication and collaboration across teams
To find out more about Next Level Leadership: The Art of Leading for Managers and Middle Managers, please contact Jeri Wilson, Director Cerulean Client Relations, at 310-413-8773 or email jeri@CeruleanLeadership.com.