Integrated Strengths: Leveraging Human Behavior Styles to Create High Performance Teams. Through the joys and challenges of interacting with others, most people have developed at least some level of awareness that they are wired with particular behavior traits that are both productive and counterproductive. The goal of Integrated Strengths: Leveraging Human Behavior Styles to Create High Performance Teams is to move individuals and teams beyond their divergent strengths and differences to greater individual and collective integrity and competency.
Potential outcomes include:
- Improved communication and collaboration skills
- Identification and appreciation of one's own and others' behavior styles (we all have several) and interpersonal strengths and weaknesses (innate talents and “Achilles heels”) to optimize our human creative-productive potential
- Approaches and practices to strengthening participants' innate competencies and transforming their blind spots/weaknesses - what the famous father of modern psychology Carl Jung calls our “superior functions” and “inferior functions”
- Ability to discern, acknowledge and weave together the gifts and talents present within a department, division or organization
- Ability to work much more effectively, harmoniously and productively with others
- Greater ability to generate innovation
To find out more about Integrated Strengths: Leveraging Human Behavior Styles to Create High Performance Teams, please contact Jeri Wilson, Director Cerulean Client Relations, at 310-413-8773 or email jeri@CeruleanLeadership.com.