Emotional Intelligence Plus
Emotional Intelligence Plus: New Paradigms in Interpersonal Effectiveness. By now most organizations are familiar with the concept of emotional intelligence (EQ), that key human faculty which has four dimensions: Self Awareness, Self Management, Social Awareness, and Relationship Building. Cerulean Leadership's Emotional Intelligence Plus workshop addresses these four traditional dimensions while also exploring new insights in the area of emotional intelligence that complement IQ and provide employees at all levels of the organization, from top leadership to individual contributors, with powerful new competencies such as intuitive faculties and mindfulness as channels for greater levels of discernment and as platforms for enhanced creativity and innovation. .
Potential outcomes include:
- Heightened level of awareness regarding one's own and others' emotional states
- Greater mastery in the four dimensions of Emotional Intelligence: Self Awareness, Self Management, Social Awareness, and Relationship Building
- Improved communication and conflict management skills, resulting in a higher level of poise and professionalism
- Enhanced ability to interact with, appreciate and relate to colleagues
- Practices to heighten one's intuitive capacities resulting in greater levels of discernment, creativity and mindfulness
To find out more about Emotional Intelligence Plus: New Paradigms in Interpersonal Effectiveness, please contact Jeri Wilson, Director Cerulean Client Relations, at 310-413-8773 or email jeri@CeruleanLeadership.com.