Conflict to Creativity
Conflict to Creativity: Transforming Conflict through Effective Communication and Collaboration
Effective communication is perhaps the most powerful foundational skill. It's polar opposite, conflict, is a dynamic that exists in all organizations. Ignored or neglected, conflict can act as a poison that seeps into the organizational bloodstream and kills off creative possibilities while negatively impacting teamwork, morale, productivity and trust. Properly managed, it can unleash high levels of collaboration and creativity. Cerulean Leadership's Conflict to Creativity: Transforming Conflict through Effective Communication and Collaboration provides individuals and teams with effective communication frameworks that enable organizations to achieve high levels of trust, engagement, and success.
Potential outcomes include:
- A greater understanding of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and the difference it makes in teamwork, collaboration, and career development
- An appreciation for different behavior styles responsible for both creative interaction and potential conflict
- Improved communication skills that enable participants to transform disagreements and misalignments into win-win scenarios
- A powerful form of interactive dialogue that includes active listening, understanding and empathy
- Strategies for effective collaboration that make goals meaningful and achievable, creating a lasting, positive difference to the members of the organization and the organization's bottom line
- Increased ability to transmute destructive conflict scenarios into the creative-productive tension that opens the doorway to innovation and results
- Real time exercises to address long-standing or emergent conflicts, enabling participants to diffuse, complete and close the chapter on them
To find out more about Conflict to Creativity: Transforming Conflict through Effective Communication and Collaboration, please contact Jeri Wilson, Director Cerulean Client Relations, at 310-413-8773 or email jeri@CeruleanLeadership.com.