Fundamental Strategies: Strategic Planning Retreats for Start-Ups, Small, Medium and Large Organizations
Cerulean Leadership facilitates two to five-day retreats that enable organizations to design highly successful futures. Our retreats can be tailored to accomplish varying sets of objectives.
Potential outcomes include:
- Defining, re-defining or clarifying your organizational charter, including mission, vision, and values
- Conducting SWOT analyses and other fundamental elements of short, mid and long-term planning
- Development of key strategic objectives, goals, strategies and measures of success
- Development of execution work-streams, accountabilities, and required resources
- Complementary objectives such as team building, executive development, communications, and other organizational development activities and initiatives
- Exploration of hidden individual and collective beliefs and assumptions that are empowering or limiting your organizational momentum
To find out more about Fundamental Strategies: Strategic Planning Retreats for Start-Ups, Small, Medium and Large Organizations, please contact Jeri Wilson, Director Cerulean Client Relations, at 310-413-8773 or email jeri@CeruleanLeadership.com.